Tubular bandage provides tissue support in the treatment of strains and sprains, soft tissue injuries, joint effusions, general oedema, postburn scarring and ribcage injuries and is also used for pressure dressings and arm fixation.
Tubular bandage is made from cotton with covered elastic threads laid into the fabric to form freemoving spirals.
Tubular bandage provides lasting, effective support with complete freedom of movement for the patient. Once the bandage has been applied, covered elastic threads within the fabric move to adjust to the contours of the body and distribute pressure evenly over the surface.
- Provides comfortable, effective tissue support
- Easy to apply and reapply
- Full range of sizes to suit any application
- No pins or tapes needed
- Washable (without loss of effectiveness)
1. Material: 100% cotton or polyester
2. Weight: 200g/m2
3. Color: white or skin
5. Customers' size also can be proeduced
6. Packing: 48pcs/carton,40pcs/carton,according to the final size
7. OEM avialable