On Sale, Fingertip pulse oximeter OLED SpO2 pulse oximetry
The M110 Pulse Oximeter, based on all digital technology, is intended for noninvasive spot-check measurement of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin(SpO2).
The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
● Anti-movement, good low-perfusion performance.
● Pop-up menu to setup alarm limits
● Small in volume、light in weight and convenient in carrying
● Operation of the product is simple , low power consumption
● SpO2 value display
● Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
● Pulse waveform display
● The display mode can be changed
● A pulse rate sound indication
● With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function
● Battery voltage indication
● Automatically power off function
● Display format and alarm limits can be saved after power off.
Display Mode: 0.96"Dual-color OLED display
Screen Resolution: 128*64
SpO2 Measuring Range: 0%～100%, (the resolution is 1%).
Accuracy: 70%～100%: ±2% , Below 70% unspecified.
PR Measuring Range: 30bpm～250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%, (select larger)
Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:
SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.3%. SpO2 error is ±3%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
Power Consumption: less than 50mA
Voltage: DC 3.0V
Power Supply: 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries × 2
Battery working hour: Theoretical number is 24 hours.
Safety Type: Interior Battery, BF Type
Sell in standard:
A hanging rope
A user manual
Dimension: 60(L) × 35(W) × 32(H) mm
Weight: About 50g (with the batteries)